Friday, February 18, 2011

Welcome

Welcome to my official blog!

On this site right here, you will find a wide variety of content, information, tips, and tricks when it comes to online marketing, social media, entrepreneurship, personal growth, and development, and many other topics that will help you along the path of true freedom.

Let me tell you one thing real success is not about “Getting Rich”. It is about being satisfied with who you are… Did you know that you were born rich? That’s correct , you might say yeah sure born rich but where is all the money, like I said it is not about getting rich it is about life, it´s about you, once you really see this you will be able to manifest all the things that you want much easier like wealth and success than you ever could before… get it!

At first I used to be sick and tired of not having enough money by the end of the month (sound familiar?) And that’s why I started my own online business. And created this profile to meet, network, and give back to other newbie entrepreneurs who are in the same situation just like I was… and hopefully my story can help inspire you to discover a better alternative just like I did when I started working from home, being my own boss, and making money online, and guess what? You can learn how I did it for FREE.

But before I get into all of that… let me tell you a little bit more about myself.

I was working for one of the biggest cement company in the world and worked there for 11 years, when one day came to me one of the most hardest news that an employee might have when you have family that depends on you and payments to make,,, the company was passing for a readjustment and was one of many employees that had to left the company, those were hard days I got to many debts most of them from my house and a Mini Van that I was paying, then I got on the work to find a job day after day trying hard, it had to pass 6 months to find one at last, I said ok found one my debts are over but the job offer me less payment that the one that I had so I needed to find a solution to adjust my income.

That’s when I friend told me about Network Marketing and got in immediately, after approaching all my family, friends and neighbors and not seeing any success, I became quite discouraged and then I said this MLM company does not work and went to another one, started to pay for advertising on different places and tried PPC but I was paying more than I was generating then I make a pause and started to analyze what I was doing, guess what the one not doing the right things was me, companies do work but you got to have the right marketing knowledge to make it work so I began to get all the knowledge that I could and started to apply what I learn and… Booom! it came, so that’s how it´s done I said

I no longer prospect anyone, I do not make cold calls and do not get anyone to join my business, my email is fool of people who are interested in what I have to offer and the best part I do not spend any money on advertising… Can you believe it? This is what happens when you truly understand how to use the internet and cutting edge technology to build a business, you will be able to create some massive wealth for yourself, I am now an internet marketing coach helping other networkers and people that need an extra income with an online business

My goal is to inspire and power you to take action on what you want in life, now I am sure that the more you give the more you will receive, remember my first lines, It is about being satisfied with who you are.

If you subscribe to this blog right here and stay tuned to my messages, you will learn so much about how to create true freedom in your life.

I´m going to show you exactly how is this done using the technology and the Internet like Web2.0 (MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc….)

You will grow as an entrepreneur and as a human being, I promise. And I’m very much looking forward to sharing my knowledge with you.

I wish you the best
Luis Villasana









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More